What you need:
• 1 teaspoon oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 3 – 4 medium potatoes, peeled, cut into smaller cubes
• 1 big broccoli, cut into florets
• 2 litre vegetable broth or more (I usually make 2 litres of this soup so I adjust the amount of my stock according to this)
• salt, pepper
How to make it:
1. In a big soup pot heat up the oil, add onion and cook till tender. (Add a splash of water to prevent the onion from burning if you need to).
2. Add potatoes, salt, pepper and mix it well. Cook for around 3 minutes.
3. Add vegetable broth and cook till the potatoes are half tender/cooked.
4. Add broccoli and cook till potatoes and broccoli are tender.
5. Transfer the soup to the blender and blend it into a smooth soup mixture.
6. Pour your soup back to the pot, taste it and add more seasoning if you desire.
This soup makes around 4 portions so share it with your loved ones or store it in the fridge. You can freeze leftover soup.
When you make it take a picture and post it in our community chat. Would love to see it.
If you fancy different kind of soup, have a look at these