What you need:
• 20g shredded coconut
• 250ml water
How to make it:
1. Put the ingredients into the jar and mix it.
2. Let it sit for 1 hour at the room temperature.
3. Transfer it into the blender and blend it for approximately 1 minute.
4. Strain it through a fine sieve.
5. Place coconut pulp into the bowl and use it for example with your breakfast. In this case store your coconut pulp covered in the fridge for the next day. Or you can freeze the coconut pulp and use it when you will make your homemade granola
You can use your coconut milk immediately or store it covered in the fridge up to 4 days.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel - Healthy lifestyle
Join my Facebook group Healthy lifestyle with Inkka about fitness, yoga, plant based lifestyle and meditations
When you make it, take a picture and tag me in your picture on my instagram @inkka.healthylifestyle
Sunflower pumpkin seeds coconut granola
Enjoy with the recipes which calls for coconut milk
Sweet potato ginger coconut milk soup
Roasted carrot lime ginger soup
Have a look at another homemade basic recipes