Easy chocolate hearts
This is a simply made beautiful yummy present which you can give to anyone anytime. Definitely try it.
What you need:
• Chocolate bar of your choice (I used 2 different kinds of dark chocolate. Both 70% cocoa but one was with a mint chips in it but you can use any kind of chocolate you like)
• Chocolate tray (I used heart shaped tray but you can use any shape)
• Jar, any type (to store your chocolate in)
How to make it: (when using 1 kind of chocolate bar)
1. Heat around 1 inch (2.5cm) of water over low heat in a saucepan.
2. Place a bowl over the saucepan, just make sure that water doesn’t go to your bowl.
3. Put chopped chocolate into the bowl and stir occasionally until your chocolate is melted.
4. When melted, transfer your chocolate into the tray.
5. Put it into the fridge to cool down for around 30 minutes.
6. When set, transfer it to the jar.
How to make it: (when using 2 or 3 different kinds of chocolate bars)
If you are using 2 or 3 different kinds of chocolate just melt it separately and lay it out one after the other.
E.g Lay first kind of chocolate into the tray and let it cool in the fridge for few minutes.
Lay second kind of chocolate and repeat the process and finally lay the last kind of chocolate.
Let it all set for around 30 minutes.
I think it is a great idea…just customise bought chocolate bar to something more. What do you think?
When you make it take a picture and post it in our community chat. Would love to see it.
My chocolate hearts are ready
I did put my chocolate hearts into the smaller jar. It looks so cute
As a gift tag I used the Salt dough for decoration
If you fancy different dessert, have a loot at these