The ideal human diet
“The ideal human diet looks like this:
• Consume plant-based foods in forms as close to their natural state as possible (“whole” foods).
• Eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, raw nuts and seeds, beans and legumes and whole grains.
• Avoid heavily processed foods and animal products.
• Stay away from added salt, oil and sugar.
• Aim to get 80 % of your calories from carbohydrates, 10% from fat and 10% from protein.”
Where the expression “whole food, plant-based” comes from…
“The phrase “whole food, plant-based is one I introduced to my colleagues as a member of a national Institutes of Health cancer-research grant review panel from 1978 to 1980.”
Dr. T. Colin Campbell, PhD
These information I have taken from the book “Whole” from Dr. T. Colin Campbell, PhD.
I really recommend that you get his book and read it. It is very inspiring and if you want more information have a look at his another book “The China study”.
Have a look at Dr. T. Colin Campbell website
I would like to inspire you to do your own research about whole food plant based diet.
That you will come to full understanding why this diet is the ideal for humans.
And don’t forget to share your findings with your friends and even with me if you like.
From my whole heart to yours