No oil baked potatoes
What you need:
• as many potatoes you want, washed and unpeeled
• Salt, black pepper and spices/seasoning you prefer
• vegetable stock
How to make it:
1. Boil the water with veggie stock in a bigger pot with salt and pepper and your chosen seasoning in it.
2. Wash the potatoes and cut them into the longer slightly thicker stripes.
3. Cook them for 10 minutes (till the potatoes are half cooked)
4. Take the oven rack from the oven for the later use.
5. Preheat the oven on 200 degrees.
6. After 10 minutes pour the water with potatoes into colander and let them cool for 5 minutes.
7. Place the potatoes tidily on the oven rack.
8. Carefully transfer the rack with potatoes into the oven.
9. Bake for 30 minutes on 180 degrees or depends on your oven till your potatoes are cooked/soft from inside and crispy from outside.
When you make it take a picture and post it in our community chat. Would love to see it.
Check recipes which are great with these baked potatoes