White bean chickpea hummus
What you need:
• 200g cooked white beans
• 200g cooked chickpeas
• 1 tablespoon or more lemon, squeezed
• 1 teaspoon or more cumin
• salt, pepper
• 1 tablespoon tahini without oil (optional)
How to make it:
1. Put all ingredients into food processor or high speed blender plus keep adding water (depends on how thick you want your hummus) and blend/mix it till you have a desired consistency.
2. Taste it add more seasoning if desire.
3. Put it into the bowl, chill it in the fridge for at least half an hour before serving.
This recipe make 3-4 servings. You can share it with your loved ones or store it in the fridge in an airtide container.
You can freeze leftover hummus.
Buy your beans & legumes in a bulk shop (if available) or in the biggest possible packaging in order to reduce your waste. I always cook my beans/chickpeas in advance and I store them portioned in the freezer.
I like eating my hummus/dip with no oil baked potatoes or with any raw veggies (e.g. cucumber, carrot)
If you fancy different dips