Health benefits of whole food plant based lifestyle
Why do I think that eating whole food plant based is healthy for our body?
When we eat whole food plant based:
• It INCREASES ENERGY level – because we eat whole plant unrefined food, not sugary and not processed food.
• It HELPS with WEIGHT LOSS – because we eat more fibre and we eat whole plant unrefined food.
• It promotes LESS CONSTIPATION – because we eat more fibre.
• It LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE – because we don’t eat animal fat and cholesterol.
• It PREVENTS or REVERSES HEART DISEASES – because we don’t eat animal fat and cholesterol.
• It LOWERS CHOLESTEROL – because we don’t eat animal fat and cholesterol.
• It PROMOTES LONGER LIFE – because we eat whole plant unrefined food.
• It IMPROVES symptoms of RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS – because we don’t eat acid forming animal food, processed sugar and flour.
• It promotes FEWER MEDICATION – because we eat whole plant unrefined food.
• It is GOOD for the ENVIRONMENT – because we care about our planet and we care about the animals instead of eating them. Animal agriculture has very negative effect on our beautiful planet.
Read more about the impact of animal agriculture on our planet here. And how much water you can save on this lifestyle
• It promotes BETTER SLEEP – because we eat whole plant unrefined food.
• It promotes LESS INFLAMATION in our body – because we don’t eat acid forming animal food.
• It BETTERS BLOOD SUGAR and LOWERS the RISK of DIABETES – because we don’t eat animal fat and cholesterol and we eat whole carbohydrates.
• It LOWERS RATES of CANCER and it may slow the progression of certain types of cancer – because we don’t eat animal protein, acid forming animal food, highly refined sugar and processed food.
Here you can read more about:
Why is not healthy to eat any meat
Why milk & dairy are bad for our health
As you can see whole food plant based lifestyle has so many benefits. I would like to inspire you to try to eat plant based for couple of days and see how you feel.
If you once decide to try it please don’t approach this lifestyle with thoughts in your mind “I can’t eat meat, I can’t eat cheese or I can’t eat eggs”.
Just set your mind and think of “what you can eat”, feel excited about trying something new and healthy for your body, explore new recipes and please if you don’t like the recipe don’t force yourself to eat it.
Plant based food is delicious just find a recipe what you enjoy. Every meal what you eat should be delicious for you.
If you slip with one meal (let’s say you had a chicken wrap) please don’t be angry with yourself. Being angry with yourself or disappointed is not going to help.
Just say to yourself “next meal I will make plant based choice and smile”
The best approach for this lifestyle is to keep in your mind that you are doing it for your health.
And do you know what?
The health is the most important what you have because
WITHOUT THE HEALTH…YOU HAVE NOTHING.
Just see how you feel on this lifestyle and see the changes in your body.
If you feel good (I know that you will) inspire your friends to try it or do it with you.
And please write to me if you feel like telling me about your journey. I would be so happy to hear about it.
I have also summarized couple of video and articles for you for the deeper understanding of the amazing benefits of whole food plant based lifestyle.
1. Plant based diet and diabetes (video)
2. Amazing health benefits of embracing a plant based diet (article)
3. Eating green to prevent cancer (article)
4. How to prevent heart disease (article)
5. What diet should physicians recommend (video)
6. How to prevent prediabetes in children (video)
7. Prostate versus plants (video)
Thank you for reading and taking the time to watch these videos and reading the information in these articles.
Looking forward to your comments below.
From my heart to yours.
Whole food plant based lifestyle
My journey to plant based lifestyle
Environmental benefits of plant based lifestyle
Why to live zero waste lifestyle