Oats sesame seeds biscuits
What you need:
• 1 cup oats, mix in the food processor or high speed blender for a flour (slightly rough consistency)
• 1 cup wholegrain flour or rye flour (and just little bit more, adding when you will be kneading the dough)
• 3 teaspoons baking powder
• 3 tablespoon sesame seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 cup water
• 6 tablespoon coconut oil
How to make it:
1. Mix together all dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and mix it well.
3. Knead the dough adding more wholegrain flour if needed.
4. Taste the dough and add more salt if you desire.
5. Roll out your dough to around 0.5cm thin or how much thickness you prefer on floured board.
6. Cut out biscuits with a glass or anything you like.
7. Heat up the oven.
8. Lightly grease your tray with coconut oil.
9. Transfer your dough biscuits into the tray and bake at 180 degrees celsius around 10 – 12 minutes (depends on your oven)
This recipe make around 30 biscuits.
You can add any herbs or seasoning you prefer.
This is just a basic recipe for your oats biscuits.
Buy your oats in a bulk shop (if available) or in the biggest possible packaging in order to reduce your waste.
If you fancy different dessert, have a loot at these