No bake 4 ingredients balls with extra flavour
What you need:
- 100g oats, blended in the blender for a flour
- 150g homemade peanut butter
- 75g maple syrup or agave syrup or any syrup of your choice
Extra flavour to choose from (choose one or more, just adjust your chosen flavour measurements)
- 20g or more chocolate chips
- 30g or more coconut flakes
- 20g or more cacao powder
- 100g melted 70% dark chocolate (or chocolate you like)
How to make them:
1. Put into the bowl peanut butter and maple syrup, mix it.
2. Add oats and choose 1 extra flavour ingredients. Or separate your dough into half and choose 2 extra flavour ingredients, just adjust the measurements.
3. Mix it well. Use your hand to make a dough.
4. Taste it and add more extra flavour ingredients you chosen if you desire. Make balls the size you like.
If you choose melted chocolate.
Melt your chocolate over water bath and then coat your balls.
5. Let your balls set in the fridge for 1 hour.
Store it in the airtight container in the fridge or you can also freeze them.
This recipe makes around 20 balls (15g each)
When you make it take a picture and post it in our community chat. Would love to see it.
If you fancy different dessert, have a loot at these