No Bake 4 ingredients coconut peanut balls
What you need:
• ½ cup unsweetened shredded Coconut
• ¼ cup Maple or Agave syrup
• 3 tablespoon Cocoa powder
• ½ cup homemade peanut butter
How to make them:
1. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together. Mix it thoroughly.
2. Taste it and adjust according to your taste.
3. Using your hands create small balls. Cool them in the fridge for a few hours.
Store them in the fridge
You can freeze them.
When you make it take a picture and post it in our community chat. Would love to see it.
If you fancy different dessert, have a loot at these