Breakfast oat muffins
What you need:
• 3 cups oats
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 ½ tablespoons cinnamon
• Pinch of salt
• ½ cup raisins
• 4 bigger bananas, very ripe (it is important because the sweetness of the bananas add to a sweetness of the muffin), cut into chunks
• 1 sweet apple, cut into chunks
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• ½ cup homemade oat milk
How to make them:
1. Put all the “dry ingredients” into a big mixing bowl and mix it well.
2. Put all the “wet ingredients” into a blender and blend it well.
3. Put the “wet mixture” from the blender to your “dry mixture” and mix it very well.
4. Preheat the oven 180 degrees
5. Spoon your “muffin mixture” into a 12 muffin’s cups
6. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes on 180 degrees (depends on your oven). Put a little stick into the middle of the muffin all the way down to see if your muffins are ready.
Store them in an air tide container.
These muffins are not as sweet as you imagine a traditional muffin. But they are much healthier considering that they are oil free, sugar free, egg free, flour free.
Buy your oats in a bulk shop (if available) or in the biggest possible packaging in order to reduce your waste.
Have a look at these different delicious desserts
When you make it take a picture and post it in our community chat. Would love to see it.
If you fancy different breakfast see these
Sunflower pumpkin seeds coconut granola
My muffins are going to the oven. I can’t wait
Yummy Yummy my muffins are done Can’t wait to have one or two