Green peas spinach soup
What you need:
• 1 teaspoon oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 garlic, chopped
• 400g frozen green peas
• 200 g spinach, fresh
• 2 litre vegetable broth or more (I usually make 2 litres of this soup so I adjust the amount of my stock according to this)
• salt, pepper
How to make it:
1. In a big soup pot heat up the oil, add onion and cook till tender. (Add a splash of water to prevent it from burning if you need to). Add garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
2. Add frozen green peas, vegetable broth, salt, pepper and mix it.
3. Bring it to boil and then simmer your soup till your peas is tender.
4. Add spinach, mix it and cook for 1 minute.
5. Transfer your soup to the blender and blend it till smooth.
6. Pour your smooth soup back to the pot. Taste it and add more seasoning if you desire.
This soup makes around 4 portions so share it with your loved ones or store it in the fridge.
You can freeze leftover soup.
If you fancy different kind of soup, have a look at these