Peanut butter spinach ginger sauce
What you need:
• 1 teaspoon oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 3 garlics, grated
• 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
• 2 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
• 200g fresh spinach
• ½ vegetable broth dissolved in hot water 1/2 cup
• 2 tablespoons homemade peanut butter
How to make it:
1. Heat up oil in the pan. Add onion and cook till tender. (Add a splash of water to prevent the onion from burning if you need to).
2. Add garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add soy sauce or tamari, spinach, vegetable broth and pepper and mix it well.
4. Add peanut butter, mix it well and cook till the peanut butter is melted.
5. Let it simmer for 1 minute, taste it and add some more spices if desired.
This recipe makes 2 sauce portions.
When you make it take a picture and post it in our community chat. Would love to see it.
If you fancy different meal with spinach in it see these
Broccoli cauliflower spinach soup
Rocket spinach sweet potato soup
If you fancy different pasta sauce, see these
Sweet & sour veggie chickpeas stir fry