Sunflower & Pumpkin seeds coconut granola
What you need:
• 3 cups oats
• 6 tablespoons freshly grinded flax seeds
• 1 cup sunflower seeds
• 1 cup pumpkin seeds
• 1 cup shredded coconut
• 1 big banana, very ripe
• 1 apple, cut
After baking ingredients:
• 1 cup raisins
How to make it:
1. Preheat your oven
2. Meanwhile in the bigger bowl mix together all “dry ingredients”
3. Blend in the blender all “wet ingredients”
4. Add your “wet mixture” into the “dry mixture” and mix it well till everything is well combined. (So you will finish off with slightly wet mixture)
5. Put your granola on the tray with baking paper and bake it for 20 – 25 minutes on 180 degrees depends on your oven. Check it regularly that your granola won’t get burn. Your granola should be dry for a touch and have a golden color when ready.
6. When ready turn the oven off and leave your granola in the slightly open door oven to dry the granola little bit more. Then take it out of the oven, let it cool down. Break it into small pieces and mix in the raisins and store it in an airtide container.
7. Enjoy your granola with homemade oat milk or any kind of plant milk and mix in some preferred fruit.
Store your granola in air tide container. It should last for up to 3 weeks.
Buy your oats in a bulk shop (if available) or in the biggest possible packaging in order to reduce your waste.
When you make it take a picture and post it in our community chat. Would love to see it.
If you fancy different breakfast see these
My granola is going to the oven
My granola is done