Oat porridge basic recipe and more
What you need:
• 50g oats
• 250ml water or combine it with any kind of plant milk. I usually use just water.
• ripe mashed banana
• any liquid sweetener you like
• any fruit – I like combination of mashed banana & mashed strawberries, mashed banana & grated apple with cinnamon , cut pineapple & cut mango,
• any nuts and seeds
How to make it:
1. In a smaller pot combine water or milk (if using) with oats and cook till you get porridge consistence you like.
2. When ready, pour your porridge into the bowl.
3. Add your favourite sweeteners topping.
This porridge makes 1 portion. If you want more for your loved ones just adjust amount accordingly and enjoy.
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel - Healthy lifestyle
Join my Facebook group Healthy lifestyle with Inkka about fitness, yoga, plant based lifestyle and meditations
When you make it, take a picture and tag me in your picture on my instagram @inkka.healthylifestyle
If you fancy different breakfast see these
Sunflower pumpkin seeds coconut granola