Oats chia seeds pudding
What you need:
• 50 grams oats
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds, ground
• ripe mashed banana
• any liquid sweetener which you like
• any fresh fruit
• any seeds and nuts
How to make it:
1. In a bowl (what you will eat your pudding from) mix oats with chia seeds.
2. Add milk and mix it well.
3. Put it covered in to the fridge overnight.
4. In the morning add some sweetener, fruit, nuts and seeds.
This recipe is for 1 portion.
Buy your oats in a bulk shop (if available) or in the biggest possible packaging in order to reduce your waste.
If you fancy different breakfast see these